Structural Change in the Meat and Poultry Industry and the Pathogen Reduction Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hooker, Neal H. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Siebert, John W., 2002. "The Impact of HACCP on Costs and Product Exit," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 165-174, April.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 1999. "Scale Effects and Mark-ups in the US Food and Fibre Industries: Capital Investment and Import Penetration Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 64-82.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna L. & Chandran, Ram, 2004.
"Meat And Poultry Plants' Food Safety Investments: Survey Findings,"
33559, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna & Chandran, Ram, 2004. "Meat and Poultry Plants' Food Safety Investments : Survey Findings," Technical Bulletins 184316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bryan E. Melton & Wallace E. Huffman, 1995.
"Beef and Pork Packing Costs and Input Demands: Effects of Unionization and Technology,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 471-485.
- Melton, Brian & Huffman, Wallace, 1995. "Beef and Pork Packing Costs and Input Demands: Effects of Unionization and Technology," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5043, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- V. Eldon Ball & Robert G. Chambers, 1982. "An Economic Analysis of Technology in the Meat Products Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(4), pages 699-709.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:34:y:2002:i:1:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; structural change; regulation; industrial organization; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2008-11-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:36747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.