The economic forces driving the costs of food safety regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartel, Ann P & Thomas, Lacy Glenn, 1987. "Predation through Regulation: The Wage and Profit Effects of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 239-264, October.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna L. & Chandran, Ram, 2004.
"Meat And Poultry Plants' Food Safety Investments: Survey Findings,"
33559, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna & Chandran, Ram, 2004. "Meat and Poultry Plants' Food Safety Investments : Survey Findings," Technical Bulletins 184316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael, 2004. "The Impact Of Market Mechanisms And Haccp Regulation On Food Safety Quality," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20150, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .