Regulatory Oversight and the Food Safety of Ground Beef in the National School Lunch Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Andrew Starbird, 2005. "Moral Hazard, Inspection Policy, and Food Safety," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 15-27.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John M. Antle, 2000. "No Such Thing as a Free Safe Lunch: The Cost of Food Safety Regulation in the Meat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 310-322.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2012.
"A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 762-766.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2011. "A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5601, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; national school lunch program; regulation; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .