Costs of Adopting a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System: Case Study of a Chinese Poultry Processing Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zhigang Wang & Huina Yuan & Fred Gale, 2009. "Costs of Adopting a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System: Case Study of a Chinese Poultry Processing Firm," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 574-588.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, 09-2019.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Ollinger & Danna Moore, 2009.
"The Direct and Indirect Costs of Food-Safety Regulation,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 247-265, June.
- Michael Ollinger & Danna Moore, 2009. "The Direct and Indirect Costs of Food-Safety Regulation," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 247-265.
- Michael Ollinger, 2008. "The Direct and Indirect Costs of Food Safety Regulation," Working Papers 08-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- World Bank, 2005. "Food Safety and Agricultural Health Standards : Challenges and Opportunities for Developing Country Exports," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8491, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neda Trifkovic, 2016.
"Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Vietnam,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Trifkovic, Neda, 2017. "Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Vietnam," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261111, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shi Zheng & Pei Xu & Zhigang Wang & Shunfeng Song, 2012. "Willingness to pay for traceable pork: evidence from Beijing, China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 200-215, May.
- Gale, Fred & Hansen, James & Jewison, Michael, 2015. "China’s Growing Demand for Agricultural Imports," Economic Information Bulletin 198800, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:574-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.