Domestic and foreign price-marginal cost margins: An application to Spanish manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lourdes Moreno & Diego Rodríguez, 2004. "Domestic and Foreign Price/Marginal-cost Margins: an Application to Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 60-80, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Markups and the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 63-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel, 2002. "Evaluating the optimality of Spanish industry (1980-1993)," ERSA conference papers ersa02p353, European Regional Science Association.
- Lourdes Moreno & Diego Rodríguez, 2011.
"Markups, Bargaining Power and Offshoring: An Empirical Assessment-super-1,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1593-1627, September.
- Moreno, L & Rodríguez, D, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: an empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 23587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lourdes Moreno & Diego Rodríguez, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: An empirical assessment," Working Papers 10-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Evens Salies (ed.), 2010. "Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13101.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2010.
"Export Prices and Increasing World Competition: Evidence from French, German, and Italian Pricing Behaviour,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Working Papers hal-00973117, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Sciences Po publications 2007-25, Sciences Po.
- Diego Rodriguez & Lourdes Moreno, 2013.
"The effect of international trade on markups distribution,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 33-41.
- Moreno, L & Rodríguez, D, 2009. "The effect of international trade on mark-ups distribution," MPRA Paper 22652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarginal cost; price-cost margins; translog cost function; export firm;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aee:wpaper:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose L. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeefiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.