Identificación del poder de mercado: estimaciones para la industria española
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain|
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1992.
"Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries,"
NBER Working Papers
3982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1992. "Price margins and capital adjustment : Canadian mill products and pulp and paper industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 491-510, September.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1991. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," Working Papers 91-42, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffery Bernstein, 1991. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," Carleton Economic Papers 91-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1992.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1988. "In Pursuit of Monopoly Power: Recent Quantitative Work in Industrial Economics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 107-23, April.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven Fazzari, 1993.
"Economic fluctuations, market power, and returns to scale: evidence from firm-level data,"
Research Working Paper
93-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Chirinko, R S & Fazzari, S, 1994. "Economic Fluctuations, Market Power, and Returns to Scale: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 47-69, Jan.-Marc.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 1995. "Nonconvexities, labor hoarding, technology shocks, and procyclical productivity a structural econometric analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 61-98.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-99, March.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1990. "Market Power, Economic Profitability and Productivity Growth Measurement: An Integrated Structural Approach," NBER Working Papers 3355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:22:y:1998:i:1:p:69-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.