Domestic and Foreign Price/Marginal-cost Margins: an Application to Spanish Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lourdes Moreno Martín & Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, 2000. "Domestic and foreign price-marginal cost margins: An application to Spanish manufacturing firms," Working Papers 00-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Markups and the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 63-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2010.
"Export Prices and Increasing World Competition: Evidence from French, German, and Italian Pricing Behaviour,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Working Papers hal-00973117, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Sciences Po publications 2007-25, Sciences Po.
- Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel, 2002. "Evaluating the optimality of Spanish industry (1980-1993)," ERSA conference papers ersa02p353, European Regional Science Association.
- Lourdes Moreno & Diego Rodríguez, 2011.
"Markups, Bargaining Power and Offshoring: An Empirical Assessment-super-1,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1593-1627, September.
- Lourdes Moreno & Diego Rodríguez, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: An empirical assessment," Working Papers 10-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Moreno, L & Rodríguez, D, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: an empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 23587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Rodriguez & Lourdes Moreno, 2013.
"The effect of international trade on markups distribution,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 33-41.
- Moreno, L & Rodríguez, D, 2009. "The effect of international trade on mark-ups distribution," MPRA Paper 22652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Evens Salies (ed.), 2010. "Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13101.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:12:y:2004:i:1:p:60-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.