Price and seller concentration in cement: effective oligopoly or misspecified transportation cost?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- McBride, Mark E, 1983. "Spatial Competition and Vertical Integration: Cement and Concrete Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1011-1022, December.
- Jans, Ivette & Rosenbaum, David I., 1997. "Multimarket contact and pricing: Evidence from the U.S. cement industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-412, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannah Branson, 2008. "Competition policy in ASEAN - Case studies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22347, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lisbeth la Cour & H. Møllgaard, 2002. "Market Domination: Tests Applied to the Danish Cement Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 99-127, September.
- Funding la Cour, Lisbeth & Møllegaard, H. Peter, 2000. "TESTS OF (ABUSE OF) DOMINATION: The Danish cement industry," Working Papers 10-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004.
"Inferring Conduct under the Threat of Entry: The Case of the Brazilian Cement Industry,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
38, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004. "Inferring conduct under the threat of entry: the case of the Brazilian cement industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6728, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nathan H. Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2014. "Spatial differentiation and price discrimination in the cement industry: evidence from a structural model," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 221-247, June.
- Lourdes Moreno Martín & Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, "undated". "Domestic and Foreign Price-Marginal Cost Margins: An Application to Spain Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-03, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:60:y:1998:i:2:p:243-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.