Innovation Contracts with Leakage Through Licensing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Llobet, Gerard, 2006.
"Patent licensing revisited: Heterogeneous firms and product differentiation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 149-175, January.
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Gerard Llobet, 2004. "Patent licensing revisited: heterogeneous firms and product differentiation," Working Papers 2002-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-10-16 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2010-10-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-10-16 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-16 (Regulation)
- NEP-TID-2010-10-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2010-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .