Report NEP-CTA-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Franchise Contracts with Ex Post Limited Liability," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-529, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Menus of Linear Contracts in Procurement with Type-Dependent Reservation Utility," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-531, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Zhang, Tianle, 2010. "Advance-Purchase Programs: When to Introduce and What to Inform Consumers," MPRA Paper 25606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gine, Xavier & Goldberg, Jessica & Yang, Dean, 2010. "Identification strategy : a field experiment on dynamic incentives in rural credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5438, The World Bank.
- Carsten S. Nielsen, 2010. "Stepwise Thinking in Strategic Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 10-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Mingfeng Lin & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Online Software Outsourcing: Signals under Different Contract Regimes," Working Papers 10-22, NET Institute.
- Luis Santos-Pinto, 2010. "Labor Market Signaling with Overconfident Workers N.B.: This paper is replaced by Nr 11.07 "Labor Market Signaling and Self-Confidence: Wage Compression and the Gender Pay Gap" (December 201," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00523370_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang, 2010. "Indeterminate credit cycles," Working Paper Series 2010-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Innovation Contracts with Leakage Through Licensing," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-530, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Francesco Feri & Anita Gantner, 2010. "Bargaining or Searching for a Better Price? - An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2010-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2010. "Awards as signals," IEW - Working Papers 513, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.