Report NEP-REG-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciara Brown & Colin Scott, 2010. "Regulation in Ireland: History, Structure, Style and Reform," Working Papers 201044, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:10-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charlot Olivier & Malherbet Franck, 2010. "Education and the welfare gains from employment protection," THEMA Working Papers 2010-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Adoption of a clean technology using a renewable energy," MPRA Paper 25576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Kuddo, Arvo, 2010. "Key characteristics of employment regulation in the Middle East and North Africa," Social Protection Discussion Papers 55674, The World Bank.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2010. "The effects of transport regulation on the oil market. Does market power matter?," Discussion Papers 629, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2010. "Entry Regulation and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Evidence from a German Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1065, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jamasb, T. & Orea, L. & Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "Estimating Marginal Cost of Quality Improvements: The Case of the UK Electricity Distribution Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1052, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "On the origins of land use regulations: theory and evidence from us metro areas," Working Papers 2010/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- T.A. Bhavani & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2010. "Determinants of Firm-level Export Performance: A Case Study of Indian Textile Garments and Apparel Industry," Working Papers id:2964, eSocialSciences.
- James Chapman, Jonathan Chiu, and Miguel Molico, 2010. "Central Bank Haircut Policy," Working Papers 10-23, Bank of Canada.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2010. "The Cost of Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from the Local Public Sector," TSE Working Papers 10-190, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Triebs, T.P. & Pollitt, M.G. & Kwoka, J.E., 2010. "The Direct Costs and Benefits of US Electric Utility Divestitures," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1049, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Innovation Contracts with Leakage Through Licensing," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-530, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bruce Blonigen & Benjamin Liebman & Justin Pierce & Wesley Wilson, 2010. "Are All Trade Protection Policies Created Equal? Empirical Evidence for Nonequivalent Market Power Effects of Tariffs and Quotas," Working Papers 10-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stocking, Andrew, 2010. "Unintended Consequences of Price Controls: An Application to Allowance Markets," MPRA Paper 25559, University Library of Munich, Germany.