Regulation in Ireland: History, Structure, Style and Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh Hardiman, 2010. "Economic Crisis and Public Sector Reform: Lessons from Ireland," Working Papers 201013, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niamh Hardiman & Colin Scott, 2011. "Ordering Things: The Irish State Administration Database," Working Papers 201127, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-10-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .