Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank A Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2013. "Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality," CASE Papers case168, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olympia Bover, 2010.
"Wealth Inequality And Household Structure: U.S. Vs. Spain,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 259-290, June.
- Bover, Olympia, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 6680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," Working Papers 0804, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Markus Jantti & Eva Sierminska & Tim Smeeding, 2008. "The Joint Distribution of Household Income and Wealth: Evidence from the Luxembourg Wealth Study," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 65, OECD Publishing.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006.
"The Wealth of Mexican Americans,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand, 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 116, McMaster University.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," CEPR Discussion Papers 519, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 1150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barsky R. & Bound J. & Charles K.K. & Lupton J.P., 2002.
"Accounting for the Black-White Wealth Gap: A Nonparametric Approach,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 663-673, September.
- Robert Barsky & John Bound & Kerwin Charles & Joseph Lupton, 2001. "Accounting for the Black-White Wealth Gap: A Nonparametric Approach," NBER Working Papers 8466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "The Luxembourg Wealth Study – A cross-country comparable database for household wealth research," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 375-383, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Beer & Wiemer Salverda, 2014. "2014-16: Piketty in the Netherlands - The first reception," Labour markets and industrial relations in the Netherlands - Working Papers 2014-16, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold wealth; wealth inequality; debt; housing assets; educational loans; age-wealth profiles; decomposition;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:51283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .