The Joint Distribution of Household Income and Wealth: Evidence from the Luxembourg Wealth Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe Martínez & Francisca Uribe, 2017. "Distribución de Riqueza no Previsional de los Hogares Chilenos," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 806, Central Bank of Chile.
- Markus Jäntti & Eva M. Sierminska & Philippe Van Kerm, 2015.
"Modeling the Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth,"
Research on Economic Inequality,in: Measurement of Poverty, Deprivation, and Economic Mobility, volume 23, pages 301-327
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jäntti, Markus & Sierminska, Eva & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2015. "Modelling the Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 9190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2013.
"Multidimensional affluence: theory and applications to Germany and the US,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(32), pages 4591-4601, November.
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2011. "Multidimensional Affluence: Theory and Applications to Germany and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2011. "Multidimensional affluence: Theory and applications to Germany and the US," Working Papers 218, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Explaining inequality in today’s capitalism," Working Papers 1108, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Frank Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2012.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Differences in Wealth Inequality,"
LWS Working papers
13, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Cowell, Frank & Karagiannaki, Eleni & McKnight, Abigail, 2013. "Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51283, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2013. "Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality," CASE Papers case168, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
- repec:cep:sticas:/168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Four engines of inequality," LEM Papers Series 2015/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2010. "Measuring Poverty Using Both Income and Wealth: An Empirical Comparison of Multidimensional Approaches Using Data for the U.S. and Spain," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_620, Levy Economics Institute.
- Carlos Guerrero-de-Lizardi, 2015. "An Imperfect Approach for Looking at the Distribution of Financial and Non-Financial Wealth in Mexico 1984-2012," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, September.
- Frank A Cowell, 2011. "Inequality among the Wealthy," CASE Papers case150, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2010. "Measuring poverty using both income and wealth: A cross-country comparison between the U.S. and Spain," Working Papers 153, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The making of inequality.Capital, labour and the distribution of income," Working Papers 1507, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- repec:cep:sticas:/150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Cowell & Karagiannaki, E. & Abigail Mcknight, 2013. "GINI DP 72: Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality," GINI Discussion Papers 72, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:65-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .