Comment on "Influences of Agricultural Technology on the Size and Importance of Food Price Variability"
In: The Economics of Food Price Volatility
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12805.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12805||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D., 2007. "The Changing Economics of U.S. Hog Production," Economic Research Report 6389, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Belasco, Eric J. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2007.
"A Multivariate Evaluation of Ex-ante Risks Associated with Fed Cattle Production,"
SCC-76 Meeting, March 15-17, 2007, Gulf Shores, Alabama
9382, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Eric J. Belasco & Sujit K. Ghosh & Barry K. Goodwin, 2007. "A Multivariate Evaluation of Ex ante Risks Associated with Fed Cattle Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 431-443.
- Keith O. Fuglie, 2008. "Is a slowdown in agricultural productivity growth contributing to the rise in commodity prices?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 431-441, November.
- MacDonald, James M. & McBride, William D., 2009. "The Transformation of U.S. Livestock Agriculture: Scale, Efficiency, and Risks," Economic Information Bulletin 58311, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.