Comment on "Influences of Agricultural Technology on the Size and Importance of Food Price Variability"
In: The Economics of Food Price Volatility
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12805.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12805||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith O. Fuglie, 2008. "Is a slowdown in agricultural productivity growth contributing to the rise in commodity prices?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 431-441, November.
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D., 2007. "The Changing Economics of U.S. Hog Production," Economic Research Report 6389, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Belasco, Eric J. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2007.
"A Multivariate Evaluation of Ex-ante Risks Associated with Fed Cattle Production,"
SCC-76 Meeting, March 15-17, 2007, Gulf Shores, Alabama
9382, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Eric J. Belasco & Sujit K. Ghosh & Barry K. Goodwin, 2007. "A Multivariate Evaluation of Ex ante Risks Associated with Fed Cattle Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 431-443.
- MacDonald, James M. & McBride, William D., 2009. "The Transformation of U.S. Livestock Agriculture: Scale, Efficiency, and Risks," Economic Information Bulletin 58311, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.