Valuation Effects and External Adjustment: A Review
In: Current Account and External Financing
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.) Current Account and External Financing, , chapter 6, pages 195-236, 2008.|
|This item is provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series with number v12c06pp195-236.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nason, James M. & Rogers, John H., 2006.
"The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 159-187, January.
- James M. Nason and John H. Rogers, 2001. "The Present Value Model of the Current Account Has Been Rejected: Round Up the Usual Subjects," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 102, Society for Computational Economics.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2003. "The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: round up the usual suspects," International Finance Discussion Papers 760, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2003. "The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2006. "International Portfolio Equilibrium and the Current Account," CEPR Discussion Papers 5512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)