The equilibrium real exchange rate for Israel
In: Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
57-14.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:57-14||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca A Ricci & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments; CGER Methodologies," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- Alvaro Aguirre & César Calderón, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Economic Performance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 316, Central Bank of Chile.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010.
"What determines European real exchange rates?,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
46, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What Determines European Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What determines European real exchange rates?," CAMA Working Papers 2010-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 1687, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nikolina Kosteletou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rate Interlinkages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:57-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.