The equilibrium real exchange rate for Israel
In: Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
57-14.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:57-14||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010.
"What determines European real exchange rates?,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
46, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 1687, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What Determines European Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What determines European real exchange rates?," CAMA Working Papers 2010-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca Antonio Ricci & Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments: CGER Methodologies," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolina Kosteletou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rate Interlinkages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Alvaro Aguirre & César Calderón, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Economic Performance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 316, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:57-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.