Pei Cheng Yu
|First Name:||Pei Cheng|
School of Economics Sydney, Australia
UNSW Business School
+61)-2- 9313- 6337
Australian School of Business Building, Sydney 2052
RePEc:edi:senswau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Stephane Verani & Pei Cheng Yu, 2019. "Social Insurance with Incomplete Markets," 2019 Meeting Papers 1346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Radoslaw Paluszynski & Pei Cheng, 2019. "Pay What Your Dad Paid: Commitment and Price Rigidity in the Market for Life Insurance," Discussion Papers 2019-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pei-Cheng Yu, 2018. "Seemingly Exploitative Contracts," Discussion Papers 2018-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Radoslaw Paluszynski & Pei Cheng Yu, "undated". "Optimal Taxation with Risky Human Capital and Retirement Savings," Discussion Papers 2019-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2018-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2018-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2019-03-18. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2019-03-18. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2019-03-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2018-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2019-06-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pei Cheng Yu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.