Report NEP-HEA-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manasi Deshpande & Tal Gross & Yalun Su, 2019. "Disability and Distress: The Effect of Disability Programs on Financial Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 25642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda Michaud & David Wiczer, 2018. "The Disability Option: Labor Market Dynamics with Macroeconomic and Health Risks," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20187, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & John Buckell & Joachim Marti, 2019. "Information Source and Cigarettes: Experimental Evidence on the Messenger Effect," NBER Working Papers 25632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minke Remmerswaal & Jan Boone & Rudy Douven, 2019. "Selection and moral hazard effects in healthcare," CPB Discussion Paper 393, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Radoslaw Paluszynski & Pei Cheng, 2019. "Pay What Your Dad Paid: Commitment and Price Rigidity in the Market for Life Insurance," Discussion Papers 2019-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Chaisemartin, Clement de & Navarrete, Nicolas, 2019. "The direct and spillover effects of a mental health program for disruptive students," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 401, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Teh, Tse-Ling, 2017. "Insurance design in the presence of safety nets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69870, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wes Austin & Garth Heutel & Daniel Kreisman, 2019. "School Bus Emissions, Student Health, and Academic Performance," NBER Working Papers 25641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Huebener, 2019. "Life Expectancy and Parental Education in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1023, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Unsorg, Maximiliane, 2018. "Reference pricing systems on the pharmaceutical market," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 115, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Eva Moreno-Galbis, 2019. "Risky Working Conditions: An Immigrant Trap or an Income Effect?," AMSE Working Papers 1908, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Jorge M. Agüero, 2019. "Information and Behavioral Responses with More than One Agent: The Case of Domestic Violence Awareness Campaigns," Working papers 2019-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Sameera Awawda & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh, 2019. "An Operationalizing Theoretical Framework for the Analysis of Universal Health Coverage Reforms: First Test on an Archetype Developing Economy," AMSE Working Papers 1904, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Chatterjee, Somdeep & Poddar, Prashant, 2019. "Maternal Health, Children Education and Women Empowerment: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 332, Global Labor Organization (GLO).