Report NEP-PUB-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radoslaw Paluszynski & Pei Cheng Yu, "undated". "Optimal Taxation with Risky Human Capital and Retirement Savings," Discussion Papers 2019-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Åsmund Sunde Valseth & Katinka Holtsmark & Bjart Holtsmark, 2019. "The costs of taxation in the presence of inequality," Discussion Papers 908, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Johansson, Per-Olov & Kriström, Bengt, 2019. "On the Formulation of the Alternative Scenario in Cost-Benefit Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2019:6, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Anastasios Dosis, 2019. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation in Credit Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers hal-02130458, HAL.
- David Amaglobeli & Laura Jaramillo & Pooja Karnane & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2019. "Tax Reforms and Fiscal Shock Smoothing," IMF Working Papers 19/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuel Kopp & Daniel Leigh & Susanna Mursula & Suchanan Tambunlertchai, 2019. "U.S. Investment Since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017," IMF Working Papers 19/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Koichi Futagami & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2019. "The impacts of pollution control policies on the pollution in small open economies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- van der Wielen, Wouter, 2019. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform: Evidence from the EU," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2019. ""Back-Loaded" Tax Subsidies for Saving, Asset Location and Crowd-Out: Evidence from Tax-Free Savings Accounts," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-04, McMaster University.
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada, 2019. "Increasing Cigarette Taxes is Unfair to the Poor? Evidence from Argentina," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019_01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- José María Durán-Cabré & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Mariona Mas-Montserrat, 2019. "Behavioural responses to the (re)introduction of wealth taxes. Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2019/04, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jakub Sawulski & Iga Magda & Piotr Lewandowski, 2019. "Will the Polish pension system go bankrupt?," IBS Policy Papers 02/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.