|Terminal Degree:||2020 Saïd Business School; Oxford University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Saïd Business School Oxford, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)1865 288800
+44 (0)1865 288805
Park End Street, Oxford OX1 1HP UK
RePEc:edi:sbsoxuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Xuan Wang, 2019. "When Do Currency Unions Benefit From Default ?," 2019 Papers pwa938, Job Market Papers.
- Kumhof, Michael & Wang, Xuan, 2018. "Banks, money and the zero lower bound on deposit rates," Bank of England working papers 752, Bank of England, revised 10 Jul 2018.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kumhof, Michael & Wang, Xuan, 2018.
"Banks, money and the zero lower bound on deposit rates,"
Bank of England working papers
752, Bank of England, revised 10 Jul 2018.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2018. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds — facts, theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 761, Bank of England, revised 17 Jan 2020.
- Goodhart, Charles A & Kabiri, Ali, 2019. "Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment: A Follow-up and a Rejoinder," CEPR Discussion Papers 13752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Kabiri, Ali, 2019. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment: a follow-up and a rejoinder," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100968, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2018-09-17 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xuan Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.