Report NEP-FDG-2020-10-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falconio, Andrea & Manganelli, Simone, 2020. "Financial conditions, business cycle fluctuations and growth at risk," Working Paper Series 2470, European Central Bank.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Pierlauro Lopez & Virgiliu Midrigan & Elena Pastorino, 2020. "On the Importance of Household versus Firm Credit Frictions in the Great Recession," Working Papers 20-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Niels J. Gormsen & Ralph S.J. Koijen, 2020. "The Corona Virus, the Stock Marketâ€™s Response, and Growth Expectations," Working Papers 2020-21, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Foroni, Claudia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Stevanović, Dalibor, 2020. "Forecasting the Covid-19 recession and recovery: lessons from the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2468, European Central Bank.
- Xuan Wang, 2020. "A Macro-Financial Perspective to Analyse Maturity Mismatch and Default," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-064/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Balatti, Mirco & Dimitrov, Ivan & Groß, Johannes & Kleemann, Michael & Reichenbachas, Tomas & Sanna, Francesco & Sarychev, Andrei & Siņenko, Nadežda & Volk, Matjaz, 2020. "Banking euro area stress test model," Working Paper Series 2469, European Central Bank.
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul J.J. Welfens, 2019. "EU-US Trade Post-Trump Perspectives: TTIP Aspects Related to Foreign Direct Investment and Innovation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei264, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Francis Cripps & Alex Izurieta & Terry McKinley, 2007. "Developing a Global Model for Trade, Finance and Income Distribution," Publications 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Parui, Pintu, 2020. "Fiscal Expansion, Government Debt and Economic Growth: A Post-Keynesian Perspective," MPRA Paper 102740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanga,Dimitri & Gui-Diby,Steve Loris, 2020. "Inflation Threshold Levels and Economic Growth in the Franc Zone Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9405, The World Bank.
- Michel De Vroey, 2020. "Should the History of Macroeconomics Steer Cear of the Fray or be Partisan? A Critical Essay on Banks and Finance in Modern Macroeconomics by B. Ingrao and C. Sardoni," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Markus Eller & Niko Hauzenberger & Florian Huber & Helene Schuberth & Lukas Vashold, 2020. "Capital Flows and the Stabilizing Role of Macroprudential Policies in CESEE," Papers 2009.06391, arXiv.org.
- Feyen,Erik H.B. & Fiess,Norbert Matthias & Bertay,Ata Can & Zuccardi Huertas,Igor Esteban, 2020. "Cross-Border Banking in EMDEs : Trends, Scale, and Policy Implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9393, The World Bank.
- Feyen,Erik H.B. & Zuccardi Huertas,Igor Esteban, 2020. "Bank Lending Rates and Spreads in EMDEs : Evolution, Drivers, and Policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9392, The World Bank.
- Delaram Najmaei Lonbani & Bram De Rock, 2020. "The performance of microfinance institutions: An analysis of the local and legal constraints," Working Papers CEB 20-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Grazioli, Riccardo & Pizzo, Giampietro & Poletti, Lucia & Tagliavini, Giulio & Timpano, Francesco, 2020. "The Social Return on Investment (SROI) of four microfinance projects," EIF Working Paper Series 2020/65, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Janina Isabel Steinert & Rucha Vasumati Satish & Felix Stips & Sebastian Vollmer, 2020. "Commitment or Concealment? Impacts and Use of a Portable Saving Device: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Urban India," Munich Papers in Political Economy 04, Munich School of Politics and Public Policy and the School of Management at the Technical University of Munich.
- John M. Barrios & Yael V. Hochberg & Hanyi Yi, 2020. "Launching with a Parachute: The Gig Economy and Entrepreneurial Entry," Working Papers 2020-21, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.