|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tafirenyika Sunde & Paul-Francois Muzindutsi, 2017. "Determinants of house prices and new construction activity: An empirical investigation of the Namibian housing market," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(3), pages 389-407, July-Sept.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2017. "Foreign direct investment, exports and economic growth: ADRL and causality analysis for South Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 434-444.
- Tafirenyika Sunde & Olusegun A. Akanbi, 2016. "Sources of unemployment in Namibia: an application of the structural VAR approach," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 125-143.
- Tafirenyika SUNDE, 2015. "The effects of monetary policy on unemployment in Namibia," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 256-274, December.
- Tafirenyika Sunde, 2012. "Financial sector development and economic growth nexus in South Africa," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 64-75.
- Juniours Marire & Tafirenyika Sunde, 2012. "Economic growth and tax structure in Zimbabwe: 1984-2009," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 105-121.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2017.
"Foreign direct investment, exports and economic growth: ADRL and causality analysis for South Africa,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 434-444.
- Diana Nabila Chau Abdullah & Mohd Shahidan Shaari & Nor Ermawati Hussain, 2017. "Investigating the Causal Relationship between Export and Economic Growth: A Malaysian Perspective," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(7), pages 581-591, July.
- Bakari, Sayef & Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2017. "The Effect of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth in South-Eastern Europe: An Empirical Investigation Using Panel Data," MPRA Paper 83810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Mavikela, Nomahlubi, 2017. "The causal linkage between trade openness and economic growth in Argentina: Evidence from the ARDL and VECM techniques," MPRA Paper 82463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Mehrara & Samaneh Seijani & Abbas Rezazadeh Karsalari, 2017. "Determinants of high-tech export in developing countries based on Bayesian model averaging," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 199-215.
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Hamman, Nicolene & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 80152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tafirenyika Sunde, 2012.
"Financial sector development and economic growth nexus in South Africa,"
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 64-75.
- Nahid Ferdousi & Tuli Chakma & Md. Raseduzzaman, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis between Banking Sector Development and Growth Rate of GDP in Bangladesh," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 94-113.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2014.
"Asymmetric co-integration and causality effects between financial development and economic growth in South Africa,"
53055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Phiri, 2015. "Asymmetric cointegration and causality effects between financial development and economic growth in South Africa," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 464-484, October.
- Ogunyiola, Ayorinde, 2013. "Financial development and Economic Growth: The Case of Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 49783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tafirenyika Sunde should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.