Indicators of Regional Development Using Differentiation Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Büttner, David & Hayo, Bernd, 2011. "Determinants of European stock market integration," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 574-585.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2017. "Foreign direct investment, exports and economic growth: ADRL and causality analysis for South Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 434-444.
- Mete Kilic & Jessica A. Wachter, 2015. "Risk, Unemployment, and the Stock Market: A Rare-Event-Based Explanation of Labor Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 21575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syed Raza & Syed Jawaid, 2014. "Foreign capital inflows, economic growth and stock market capitalization in Asian countries: an ARDL bound testing approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 375-385, January.
- Ake Boubakari & Dehuan Jin, 2010. "The Role of Stock Market Development in Economic Growth: Evidence from Some Euronext Countries," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 14-20, December.
- Komatsubara, Tadaaki & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi & Tatsumi, Ken-ichi, 2017.
"Dynamics of integration in East Asian equity markets,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 37-50.
- KOMATSUBARA Tadaaki & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi & TATSUMI Ken-ichi, 2016. "Dynamics of Integration in East Asian Equity Markets," Discussion papers 16084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teulon, Frédéric & Guesmi, Khaled & Mankai, Selim, 2014.
"Regional stock market integration in Singapore: A multivariate analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 217-224.
- Khaled Guesmi & Selim Mankai & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Regional Stock Market Integration of Singapore: A Multivariate Analysis," Post-Print hal-01385950, HAL.
- Andrew Phiri, 2017.
"The Unemployment-Stock Market Relationship in South Africa: Evidence from Symmetric and Asymmetric Cointegration Models,"
Managing Global Transitions,
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 15(3 (Fall)), pages 231-254.
- Tapa, Nosipho & Tom, Zandile & Lekoma, Molebogeng & Ebersohn, J. & Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "The unemployment-stock market relationship in South Africa: Evidence from symmetric and asymmetric cointegration models," MPRA Paper 74101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yener Coskun & Unal Seven & H. Murat Ertugrul & Talat Ulussever, 2017. "Capital market and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19â€“29.
- Mohammad Enamul Hoque & Noor Azuddin Yakob, 2017. "Revisiting stock market development and economic growth nexus: The moderating role of foreign capital inflows and exchange rates," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1329975-132, January.
- Morelli, David, 2010. "European capital market integration: An empirical study based on a European asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 363-375, October.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Teulon, Frederic & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem, 2014.
"The evolution of risk premium as a measure for intra-regional equity market integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 13-19.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frederic Teulon & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premium as a Measure for Intra-regional Equity Market Integration," Working Papers 2014-365, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1997.
"Capital market integration in the Pacific-Basin region: An analysis of real interest rate linkages,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Kate Phylaktis, 1995. "Capital Market Integration in the Pacific Basin Region; An Analysis of Real Interest Rate Linkages," IMF Working Papers 95/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Jung-Suk Yu & M. Kabir Hassan & Benito Sanchez, 2012. "A re-examination of financial development, stock markets development and economic growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(27), pages 3479-3489, September.
- Bamidele M. Ilo, 2015. "Capital Market and Unemployment in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(5), pages 129-140, October.
- Marina Emiris, 2002. "Measuring capital market integration," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market functioning and central bank policy, volume 12, pages 200-221, Bank for International Settlements.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil, 2016. "Financial market impact on the real economy: An assessment of asymmetries and volatility linkages between the stock market and unemployment rate," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafał Klóska & Elżbieta Ociepa-Kicińska & Rafał Czyżycki & Piotr Szklarz, 2020. "Regional Development in Poland in Taxonomic Terms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-11, June.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Kudrov, Alexander, 2019. "Indicators of the main directions of socio-economic development in the space of characteristics of regional differentiation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 54, pages 51-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:14:y:2018:i:3:p:7-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.