Report NEP-GRO-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajay Agrawal & John McHale & Alex Oettl, 2018. "Finding Needles in Haystacks: Artificial Intelligence and Recombinant Growth," NBER Working Papers 24541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Real Arai & Katsuyuki Naito & Tetsuo Ono, 2018. "Intergenerational policies, public debt, and economic growth: a politico-economic analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- del Río, Fernando, 2018. "Property Rights, Predation, and Productivity," MPRA Paper 86246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evens Salies & Dominique Bianco, 2017. "The strong porter hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/vetkngao585, Sciences Po.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2018. "Technological changes and population growth: the role of land in England," PSE Working Papers halshs-01789598, HAL.
- Murad Kasim, 2018. "Endogenous growth - A dynamic technology augmentation of the Solow model," Papers 1805.00668, arXiv.org.
- Khobai, Hlalefang, 2018. "The causal linkages between renewable electricity generation and economic growth in South Africa," MPRA Paper 86485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakra Pani Acharya & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2018. "Remittances, Human Capital, and Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence from Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2017. "Education Expenditure and Economic Growth in Mauritius: An Application of the Bounds Testing Approach," MPRA Paper 86667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antolin-Diaz, Juan & Drechsel, Thomas & Petrella, Ivan, 2017. "Tracking the slowdown in long-run GDP growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 81869, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Noh, Nadia Mohd & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "The relationship between energy consumption and economic growth: evidence from Thailand based on NARDL and causality approaches," MPRA Paper 86384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Lucrezia, 2018. "An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines," MPRA Paper 86645, University Library of Munich, Germany.