- Michael Naef & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2014. "Consensus vs. Conformity in Mixed-Motive Games," PPE Working Papers 0002, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2014. "I Cannot Cheat on You after We Talk," PPE Working Papers 0001, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sontuoso, Alessandro, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Belief-Dependent Conformity to Social Norms," MPRA Paper 53234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2014-02-02 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2014-11-12
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (3) 2014-02-02 2014-07-28 2014-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (3) 2014-07-28 2014-11-12 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (4) 2014-02-02 2014-07-28 2014-11-12 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (4) 2014-02-02 2014-07-28 2014-11-12 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2014-02-02 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2014-02-02 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2015-10-04
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alessandro Sontuoso should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.