Report NEP-GTH-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- EHLERS, Lars, 2014. "Strategy-proofness and essentially single-valued cores revisited," Cahiers de recherche 2014-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Aryal, Gaurab & Stauber, Ronald, 2014. "A Note on Kuhn’s Theorem with Ambiguity Averse Players," MPRA Paper 57336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2014. "Structural Estimation of Sequential Games of Complete Information," Working Papers 14-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Fedor Iskhakov & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2014. "Recursive Lexicographical Search: Finding all Markov Perfect Equilibria of Finite State Directional Dynamic Games," Discussion Papers 14-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Ishii, Yuhta & Kominers, Scott Duke, 2014. "Delayed-response strategies in repeated games with observation lags," Scholarly Articles 11880354, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dreber-Almenberg, Anna & Fudenberg, Drew & Rand, David G., 2014. "Who cooperates in repeated games: The role of altruism, inequity aversion, and demographics," Scholarly Articles 11923167, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kotowski, Maciej Henryk & Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2013. "Bribing in First-Price Auctions: Corrigendum," Scholarly Articles 10591649, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- DUPUY Arnaud & GALICHON Alfred, 2014. "Canonical correlation and assortative matching: A remark," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-10, LISER.
- Dulal, Rajendra, 2013. "Countervailing Conflict Interventions as a (Potentially Preventable) Prisoner’s Dilemma Outcome," MPRA Paper 56955, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Amrish Patel, 2014. "Reciprocity Networks and the Participation Problem," Working Papers 521, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fangfang Tan & Erte Xiao, 2014. "Third-Party Punishment: Retribution or Deterrence?," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-05, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2014. "I Cannot Cheat on You after We Talk," PPE Working Papers 0001, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Li, Fei & Kotowski, Maciej Henryk, 2014. "On the continuous equilibria of affiliated-value, all-pay auctions with private budget constraints," Scholarly Articles 11718166, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Behavior in Contests," MPRA Paper 57451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aryal, Gaurab & Gabrielli, Maria F. & Vuong, Quang, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation of First-Price Auction Models," MPRA Paper 57340, University Library of Munich, Germany.