Report NEP-SOC-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Shleifer, Andrei, 2013. "Teaching Practices and Social Capital," Scholarly Articles 11878804, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, "undated". "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," Working Paper 183741, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2014. "Does corruption erode trust in government? Evidence from a recent surge of local scandals in Spain," Working Papers 2014/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2014. "It's A Sin - Contraceptive Use, Religious Beliefs, and Long-Run Economic Development," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2014. "I Cannot Cheat on You after We Talk," PPE Working Papers 0001, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dreber-Almenberg, Anna & Fudenberg, Drew & Rand, David G., 2014. "Who cooperates in repeated games: The role of altruism, inequity aversion, and demographics," Scholarly Articles 11923167, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Amrish Patel, 2014. "Reciprocity Networks and the Participation Problem," Working Papers 521, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," Scholarly Articles 11986384, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Houser, Daniel & Nye, John & Paganelli, Maria Pia & Pan, Xiaofei, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Market Priming on Trust: An Experimental Investigation Using Randomized Control," Scholarly Articles 11215414, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Monika Mynarska & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "A Dirty Look From The Neighbors. Does Living In A Religious Neighborhood Prevent Cohabitation?," Working Papers 71, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "The Coauthorship Network Analysis of the BI Norwegian Business School," Discussion Papers 2014/31, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Horacio Larreguy, 2014. "Social Structure and Institutional Design: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 20309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maja Schl�ter & Alessandro Tavoni & Simon Levin, 2014. "Robustness of norm-driven cooperation in the commons to environmental variability," GRI Working Papers 146, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Margarita Gáfaro & Ana Maria Ibáñez & Patricia Justino, 2014. "Local Institutions and Armed Group Presence in Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 178, Households in Conflict Network.