Report NEP-HPE-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Bicchieri & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2017. "Game-Theoretic Accounts of Social Norms. The Role of Normative Expectations," PPE Working Papers 0011, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2017. "Is Marx’S Absolute Rent Due To A Monopoly Price?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0229, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Michael Bordo & Robert N McCauley, 2017. "Triffin: dilemma or myth?," BIS Working Papers 684, Bank for International Settlements.
- Beckmann, Klaus B., 2017. "Bounded rationality in differential games," Working Paper 178/2017, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2017. "Long-Term Stagnation And Financialisation. A Theoretical Comparison Between Kaleckian And Neo-Marxist Approaches," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0231, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Florian Brugger & Joern Kleinert, 2017. "The strong increase of Austrian government debt in the Kreisky era: Austro-Keynesianism or just stubborn forecast errors?," Graz Economics Papers 2017-15, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Flores Zendejas, Juan, 2017. "Averting defaults in turbulent times: controversies over the League of Nations preferred creditor status," Working Papers unige:98451, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Olivier L’haridon, 2016. "Economie expérimentale : comportements individuels, stratégiques et sociaux - Introduction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01562649, HAL.