|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre; Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakutält; Universität Zürich (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Judge Business School Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
RePEc:edi:jicamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Darai, D. & Roux, C. & Schneider, F., 2019.
"Mergers, Mavericks, and Tacit Collusion,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1984, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Donja Darai & Catherine Roux & Frédéric Schneider, 2019. "Mergers, mavericks, and tacit collusion," Working Papers 201902, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal & Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2019.
"Frequent Job Changes Can Signal Poor Work Attitude and Reduce Employability,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal & Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2015. "Frequent job changes can signal poor work attitude and reduce employability," ECON - Working Papers 210, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2019.
- Florian Ederer & Fr'd'ric Schneider, 2018.
"The Persistent Power of Promises,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2129, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Florian Ederer & Fr'd'ric Schneider, 2018. "The Persistent Power of Promises," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2129R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2019.
- Andreas Hefti & Steve Heinke & Frédéric Schneider, 2016. "Mental capabilities, trading styles, and asset market bubbles: theory and experiment," ECON - Working Papers 234, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eva Ranehill & Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Growing Groups, Cooperation, and the Rate of Entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 4719, CESifo.
- Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Long-term commitment and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 130, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cohn, Alain & Fehr, Ernst & Herrmann, Benedikt & Schneider, Frédéric, 2011.
"Social Comparison in the Workplace: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5550, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Benedikt Herrmann & Frédéric Schneider, 2011. "Social comparison in the workplace: evidence from a field experiment," ECON - Working Papers 007, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Benedikt Herrmann & Frédéric Schneider, 2014. "Social Comparison And Effort Provision: Evidence From A Field Experiment," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 877-898, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (9) 2011-03-12 2013-10-11 2015-11-21 2016-09-11 2018-05-14 2019-06-10 2019-09-23 2019-11-18 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (5) 2011-03-12 2013-10-11 2016-09-11 2018-05-14 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (3) 2011-03-12 2015-11-21 2020-01-13
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2011-03-12 2015-11-21 2020-01-13
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (3) 2011-03-12 2013-10-11 2018-05-14
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2013-10-11 2018-05-14
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2019-09-23 2019-11-18
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (2) 2013-10-11 2019-06-10
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2015-11-21 2020-01-13
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (2) 2019-06-10 2019-09-23
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2019-09-23
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2013-10-11
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-10-11
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2019-09-23
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2019-09-23
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2016-09-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frederic Schneider
(Frederic Schneider) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.