Social Comparison in the Workplace: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Benedikt Herrmann & Frédéric Schneider, 2011. "Social comparison in the workplace: evidence from a field experiment," ECON - Working Papers 007, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006.
"Flat Tax Reforms in the U.S.: a Boon for the Income Poor,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
400, Society for Computational Economics.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the US: A Boon for the Income Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordscompensation; fairness; field experiment; social comparison;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-03-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-03-12 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-03-12 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-03-12 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .