Report NEP-HRM-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Sochirca & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2011. "Efficient redistribution policy: an analysis focused on the quality of institutions and public education," FEP Working Papers 406, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Friedhelm Pfeiffer & Nico Johannes Schulz, 2011. "Gregariousness, Interactive Jobs and Wages," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 363, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Lead to Higher Pay?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1046, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Polidano, Cain, 2011. "Improving the Employment Rates of People with Disabilities through Vocational Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehdi Senouci, 2011. "Optimal growth and the golden rule in a two-sector model of capital accumulation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572510, HAL.
- Berger, Johannes & Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Managerial Incentives and Favoritism in Promotion Decisions: Theory and Field Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," Cahiers de recherche 1108, CIRPEE.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Martin R. Schneider & Stephan Veen, 2011. "Effect of Workforce Age on Quantitative and Qualitative Organizational Performance: Conceptual Framework and Case Study Evidence," Working Papers 0143, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Cohn, Alain & Fehr, Ernst & Herrmann, Benedikt & Schneider, Frédéric, 2011. "Social Comparison in the Workplace: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2011. "On the economic architecture of the workplace: Repercussions of social comparisons among heterogeneous workers," MPRA Paper 28910, University Library of Munich, Germany.