Report NEP-CBE-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Colombo & Alessandra Michelangeli & Luca Stanca, 2010. "La Dolce Vita: Hedonic Estimates of Quality of Life in Italian Cities," Working Papers 201, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Cohn, Alain & Fehr, Ernst & Herrmann, Benedikt & Schneider, Frédéric, 2011. "Social Comparison in the Workplace: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Bucciol & Daniel Houser & Marco Piovesan, 2011. "Temptation at work," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-090, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sudipta Sarangi & Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Mikhael Shor, 2011. "Decision-making Strategies and Performance among Seniors," Departmental Working Papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "Behavioural characteristics and financial distress," Working Paper Series 1303, European Central Bank.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2011. "Who lost the most? Financial literacy, cognitive abilities, and the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1299, European Central Bank.
- Han, Seunghee & Lerner, Jennifer S. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Disgust Promotes Disposal: Souring the Status Quo," Working Paper Series rwp10-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Radu Vranceanu & Angela Sutan & Delphine Dubart, 2011. "Trust and financial trades : lessons from an investment game wher reciprocators can hide behind probabilities," Post-Print hal-00572384, HAL.
- Berger, Johannes & Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Managerial Incentives and Favoritism in Promotion Decisions: Theory and Field Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hammitt, James & Robinson, Lisa, 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," LERNA Working Papers 11.02.336, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Guy Mayraz, 2011. "Priors and Desires," CEP Discussion Papers dp1047, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kolstad, Julie Riise & Lindkvist, Ida, 2010. "Pro-social preferences and self-selection into the public health sector: evidence from economic experiments," Working Papers in Economics 04/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Eren, Ozkan & Henderson, Daniel J., 2011. "Are We Wasting Our Children's Time by Giving Them More Homework?," IZA Discussion Papers 5547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Giles, 2011. "Quantity versus Quality: What’s in a (Journal) Name?," Econometrics Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Mueller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," Vienna Economics Papers 1105, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Christoph March, 2011. "Adaptive social learning," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572528, HAL.
- Tuncer, Ruhi, 2011. "Evolutionary Foundations of Mathematics," GIAM Working Papers 11-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 03 Mar 2011.