Quantity versus Quality: What’s in a (Journal) Name?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsJournal rankings; journal titles; impact factors; rank correlation;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-03-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2011-03-12 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicewp:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .