Report NEP-CBE-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalez Jimenez, Victor, 2016. "Believe Me, You are (not) that Bad," Discussion Paper 2016-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Breaban, Adriana & van de Kuilen, Gijs & Noussair, Charles, 2016. "Prudence, Personality, Cognitive Ability and Emotional State," Discussion Paper 2016-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andreas Hefti & Steve Heinke & Frédéric Schneider, 2016. "Mental capabilities, trading styles, and asset market bubbles: theory and experiment," ECON - Working Papers 234, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Anufriev, M. & Bao, T. & Tuinstra, J., 2015. "Microfoundations for Switching Behavior in Heterogeneous Agent Models: An Experiment," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hommes, C.H. & Makarewicz, T.A. & Massaro, D. & Smits, T., 2015. "Genetic Algorithm Learning in a New Keynesian Macroeconomic Setup," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.