Report NEP-EXP-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Haan, Thomas & van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2013. "Willpower depletion and framing effects," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-206, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Katherine B. Coffman & Lucas C. Coffman & Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2013. "The Size of the LGBT Population and the Magnitude of Anti-Gay Sentiment are Substantially Underestimated," NBER Working Papers 19508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Giving and sorting among friends: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-207, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Long-term commitment and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 130, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2013. "The Aggregate Effect of School Choice: Evidence from a Two-stage Experiment in India," NBER Working Papers 19441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2013. "The Difficult Case of Persuading Women: Experimental Evidence from Childcare," Working Papers 497, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gilles Grolleau & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Taking the Well-being of Future Generations Seriously : Do People Contribute More to Intra-temporal or Inter-temporal Public Goods?," Post-Print hal-00866970, HAL.
- Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran & Shephard, Andrew, 2013. "Comparing charitable fundraising schemes: Evidence from a natural field experiment and a structural model," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2012-303r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Fabio FIORILLO, 2013. "Will Ugly Betty ever find a job in Italy?," Working Papers 391, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Einy, E & Haimanko, O & Moreno, D & Sela, A & Shitovitz, B, 2013. "Tullock Contests with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 2013-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.