Will Ugly Betty ever find a job in Italy?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbeauty premium; experimental economics; racial discrimination;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-10-11 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-EXP-2013-10-11 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-10-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-10-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-10-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .