Report NEP-EUR-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cremers, Katrin & Ernicke, Max & Gaessler, Fabian & Harhoff, Dietmar & Helmers, Christian & McDonagh, Luke & Schliessler, Paula & Van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2013. "Patent litigation in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-072, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013. "Synthesis Report on the Impact of Capital Use," Factor Markets Working Papers 169, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Guastella, Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2013. "Simulation Results on the Impact of Changes in the Main EU Policy Tools on Farm Investment Behaviour," Factor Markets Working Papers 168, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining climate and energy policies : synergies or antagonism ? Modeling interactions with energy efficiency instruments," Working Papers hal-00866439, HAL.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS : Border adjustment or output-based allocation ?," Working Papers hal-00866444, HAL.
- Böckers, Veit & Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Benefits of an integrated European electricity market," DICE Discussion Papers 109, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Dominique Finon, 2011. "White certificate schemes : the static and dynamic efficiency of an adaptive policy instrument," Working Papers hal-00866422, HAL.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Evers, Lisa & Miller, Helen & Spengel, Christoph, 2013. "Intellectual property box regimes: Effective tax rates and tax policy considerations," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-070, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2013. "Empirical Evidence of the Distributional Effects of the CAP in New EU Member States," Factor Markets Working Papers 170, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Latruffe , Laure & Piet, Laurent & Dupraz, Pierre & Le Mouël, Chantal, 2013. "Influence of Agricultural Support on Sale Prices of French Farmland: A comparison of different subsidies, accounting for the role of environmental and land regulations," Factor Markets Working Papers 163, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "The European Union Emissions Trading System : should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater ?," Working Papers hal-00866408, HAL.
- Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian, 2013. "Estimating consumer damages in cartel cases," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-069, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Horn, Henrik, 2013. "The ECJ Judgment on the Extensions of the ETS to Aviation: An Economist’s Discontent," Working Paper Series 980, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2013. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Working Papers wp905, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Unemployment Duration of Spouses: Evidence From France," Working Papers hal-00869323, HAL.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Fabio FIORILLO, 2013. "Will Ugly Betty ever find a job in Italy?," Working Papers 391, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jihan Ghrairi, 2013. "The determinants of Job Access Channels: Evidence from the Youth Labor Market in France," Working Papers halshs-00870042, HAL.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "Are we wasting public money? No! The effects of grants on Italian university students’ performances," Working Papers 2013/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marie-Laure Nauleau, 2013. "Heavy subsidization reduces free-ridership : Evidence from an econometric study of the French dwelling insulation tax credit," Working Papers hal-00866445, HAL.