The ECJ Judgment on the Extensions of the ETS to Aviation: An Economist’s Discontent
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEJC decision on aviation; ETS; Border carbon adjustment;
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HPE-2013-10-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2013-10-11 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-11 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-11 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .