Report NEP-LAW-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Competitive pressure and corporate crime," DICE Discussion Papers 110, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Emilie Dargaud & Andrea Mantovani & Carlo Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers 2013/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Pouget,Sophie, 2013. "Arbitrating and mediating disputes : benchmarking arbitration and mediation regimes for commercial disputes related to foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6632, The World Bank.
- Horn, Henrik, 2013. "The ECJ Judgment on the Extensions of the ETS to Aviation: An Economist’s Discontent," Working Paper Series 980, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cremers, Katrin & Ernicke, Max & Gaessler, Fabian & Harhoff, Dietmar & Helmers, Christian & McDonagh, Luke & Schliessler, Paula & Van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2013. "Patent litigation in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gavrilova, Evelina, 2013. "A Partner in Crime: Assortative Matching and Bias in the Crime Market," MPRA Paper 50432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malets, Olga, 2013. "The effectiveness of transnational non-state governance: The role of domestic regulations and compliance assessment in practice," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Tan, Elaine S., 2013. "Effects of different cartel policies: Evidence from the German power-cable industry," DICE Discussion Papers 108, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- L. Aguzzoni & E. Argentesi & P. Buccirossi & L. Ciari & T. Duso & M. Tognoni & C. Vitale, 2013. "They Played the Merger Game: A Retrospective Analysis in the UK Videogames Market," Working Papers wp908, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Irigoin, Maria Alejandra & Grafe, Regina, 2012. "Bounded Leviathan: or why North and Weingast are only right on the right half," Economic History Working Papers 44492, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.