Report NEP-TRE-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schneider, Uta & Peters, Anja, 2013. "Who will use electric vehicles?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S6/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Bae, Yong-Kyun & Benitez-Silva, Hugo, 2013. "Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letters," MPRA Paper 50380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco León & Edward Miguel, 2015. "Risky Transportation Choices and the Value of Statistical Life," Working Papers 716, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ruth EVERS & Stefan PROOST, 2013. "Optimizing intersections," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.17, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Homevoters vs. leasevoters: a spatial analysis of airport effects," Working Papers 2013/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bignon, V. & Esteves, R. & Herranz-Loncán, A., 2013. "Big Push or Big Grab? Railways, Government Activism and Export Growth in Latin America, 1865-1913," Working papers 447, Banque de France.
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "Central Government's Infrastructure Investment across Chinese Regions: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 50407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TOKUNAGA Suminori & OKIYAMA Mitsuru & AKUNE Yuko, 2013. "Analyses of Disrupted Supply Chains by the Great East Japan Earthquake and Reconstruction of the Disaster-affected Region by the Cluster of the Automotive Industry: Utilizing the regional CGE model (J," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Horn, Henrik, 2013. "The ECJ Judgment on the Extensions of the ETS to Aviation: An Economist’s Discontent," Working Paper Series 980, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.