Who will use electric vehicles?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steg, Linda, 2005. "Car use: lust and must. Instrumental, symbolic and affective motives for car use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 147-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Newman & Peter Wells & Ceri Donovan & Paul Nieuwenhuis & Huw Davies, 2014. "Urban, sub-urban or rural: where is the best place for electric vehicles?," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3/4), pages 306-323.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-11 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s62013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .