Benefits of an integrated European electricity market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, March.
- Böckers, Veit & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2014. "The extent of European power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 102-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul, 2014. "Wie viel Europa braucht die Energiewende?," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Newbery, David & Strbac, Goran & Viehoff, Ivan, 2016.
"The benefits of integrating European electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 253-263.
- David Newbery & Goran Strbac & Ivan Viehoff, 2015. "The benefits of integrating European electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1509, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zerrahn, Alexander & Huppmann, Daniel, 2014.
"Network Expansion to Mitigate Market Power: How Increased Integration Fosters Welfare,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100459, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander Zerrahn & Daniel Huppmann, 2014. "Network Expansion to Mitigate Market Power: How Increased Integration Fosters Welfare," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1380, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Feld, Lars P. & Fuest, Clemens & Haucap, Justus & Schweitzer, Heike & Wieland, Volker & Wigger, Berthold U., 2014. "Neustart in der Energiepolitik jetzt!," Kronberger Kreis-Studien 58, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Klaus Gugler & Adhurim Haxhimusa & Mario Liebensteiner, 2016.
"Integration and Efficiency of European Electricity Markets: Evidence from Spot Prices,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp226, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim & Liebensteiner, Mario, 2016. "Integration and Efficiency of European Electricity Markets: Evidence from Spot Prices," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5070, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A., 2015. "Germany's nuclear power plant closures and the integration of electricity markets in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 357-368.
- Strunz, Sebastian & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "Policy convergence: A conceptual framework based on lessons from renewable energy policies in the EU," UFZ Discussion Papers 14/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Yanfei Li & Youngho Chang & Choo Fook Hoong & Swati Sharma, . "Business Model and Market Design for ASEAN Electricity Market Integration: Principles, Practicalities, and Conditions for Success," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dicedp:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .