The determinants of Job Access Channels: Evidence from the Youth Labor Market in France
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsjob access channels; social networks; multinomial logit; selection bias;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-10-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-10-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SOC-2013-10-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00870042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .