Report NEP-LMA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Humpert, Stephan, 2013. "The immigrant-native pay gap in Germany," MPRA Paper 50413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korpi, Martin, 2013. "Migration and Increasing Wage Inequality: Can Imperfect Competition Explain the Link?," Ratio Working Papers 219, The Ratio Institute.
- Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2013. "Age-dependent Taxation, Retirement Behavior, and Work Hours Over the Life Cycle," ThE Papers 13/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Tumen, Semih, 2013. "Informal versus Formal Search: Which Yields a Better Pay?," MPRA Paper 50446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Fabio FIORILLO, 2013. "Will Ugly Betty ever find a job in Italy?," Working Papers 391, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Hogrefe, Jan, 2013. "Offshoring and relative labor demand from a task perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Jihan Ghrairi, 2013. "The determinants of Job Access Channels: Evidence from the Youth Labor Market in France," Working Papers halshs-00870042, HAL.
- Popović, Milenko & Ratković, Kruna, 2013. "Oversupply of Labor and Other Peculiarities of Arts Labor Market," EconStor Preprints 83025, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Alexander M. Gelber & Damon Jones & Daniel W. Sacks, 2013. "Earnings Adjustment Frictions: Evidence from the Social Security Earnings Test," NBER Working Papers 19491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2013. "Labor Market Frictions, Firm Growth, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 19492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.