Report NEP-SOC-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katherine B. Coffman & Lucas C. Coffman & Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2013. "The Size of the LGBT Population and the Magnitude of Anti-Gay Sentiment are Substantially Underestimated," NBER Working Papers 19508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Giving and sorting among friends: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-207, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2013. "Does the Internet make people happier?," Post-Print halshs-00864314, HAL.
- Tumen, Semih, 2013. "Informal versus Formal Search: Which Yields a Better Pay?," MPRA Paper 50446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timo Hiller & Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2013/564, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Long-term commitment and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 130, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jihan Ghrairi, 2013. "The determinants of Job Access Channels: Evidence from the Youth Labor Market in France," Working Papers halshs-00870042, HAL.
- Gilles Grolleau & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Taking the Well-being of Future Generations Seriously : Do People Contribute More to Intra-temporal or Inter-temporal Public Goods?," Post-Print hal-00866970, HAL.