Report NEP-HRM-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stadler, Manfred, 2013. "Scientific breakthroughs, innovation clusters and stochastic growth cycles," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 60, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kuhn, Michael & Nuscheler, Robert, 2013. "Saving the public from the private? Incentives and outcomes in dual practice," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 02/2013, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho & Stephan Litschig, 2016. "Long-run Impacts of Intergovernmental Transfers," Working Papers 718, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marta C. N. Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Human Capital and Growth in a Services Economy: the Case of Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2013-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Finn Poschmann & Omar Chatur, . "Absent With Leave: The Implications of Demographic Change for Worker Absenteeism," e-briefs 165, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Fabio FIORILLO, 2013. "Will Ugly Betty ever find a job in Italy?," Working Papers 391, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "Are we wasting public money? No! The effects of grants on Italian university students’ performances," Working Papers 2013/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Benjamin Jones & Susan Feng Lu & Brian Uzzi, 2013. "The Reverse Matthew Effect: Catastrophe and Consequence in Scientific Teams," NBER Working Papers 19489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.