Report NEP-DEM-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2013. "The Difficult Case of Persuading Women: Experimental Evidence from Childcare," Working Papers 497, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Scott Fulford, 2013. "The changing geography of gender in India," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 833, Boston College Department of Economics.
- John Parman, 2013. "Childhood Health and Sibling Outcomes: The Shared Burden and Benefit of the 1918 Influenza Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 19505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gavrilova, Evelina, 2013. "A Partner in Crime: Assortative Matching and Bias in the Crime Market," MPRA Paper 50432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha J. Bailey, 2013. "Fifty Years of Family Planning: New Evidence on the Long-Run Effects of Increasing Access to Contraception," NBER Working Papers 19493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Dean R. Lillard, 2013. "Migration to the US and Marital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 19495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vani S. Kulkarni & Manoj Pandey & Raghav Gaiha, 2013. "MDGs and gender inequality," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18813, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Finn Poschmann & Omar Chatur, . "Absent With Leave: The Implications of Demographic Change for Worker Absenteeism," e-briefs 165, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2013. "Age-dependent Taxation, Retirement Behavior, and Work Hours Over the Life Cycle," ThE Papers 13/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Unemployment Duration of Spouses: Evidence From France," Working Papers hal-00869323, HAL.
- Javier Olivera & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013. "The ex-ante effects of non-contributory pensions in Colombia and Peru," Working Papers 299, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Das Gupta, Monica, 2013. "Population, poverty, and climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6631, The World Bank.
- Gilles Pison, 2013. "Tous les pays du monde (2013)," Population et Sociétés 503, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2013. "Immigration policy and birth weight: positive externalities in Italian law," MPRA Paper 50368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. G. Ardeni & C. Tinonin, 2013. "Capability-Deprivation as Determinant of Underweight in Children: Perspectives from an Indian Case-Study," Working Papers wp904, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Johanna Etner, 2013. "Illiquid Life Annuities," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Salerno, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"Un Test sulle Ipotesi delle Proiezioni a medio-lungo termine della Spesa Sanitaria
[Testing Hypotheses at the basis of medium-long term Projections of Health Care Expenditure]," MPRA Paper 50402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tor Eriksson & Jay Pan & Xuezheng Qin, 2013. "The Intergenerational Inequality of Health in China," Economics Working Papers 2013-21, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andreas Fagereng & Charles Gottlieb & Luigi Guiso, 2013. "Asset Market Participation and Portfolio Choice over the Life-Cycle," EIEF Working Papers Series 1326, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2013.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Fabio FIORILLO, 2013. "Will Ugly Betty ever find a job in Italy?," Working Papers 391, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2013. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Working Papers wp905, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Uzbekistan : Improving Early Childhood Care and Education," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15803, The World Bank.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2013. "Affection, speed dating and heart breaking," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Alexander M. Gelber & Damon Jones & Daniel W. Sacks, 2013. "Earnings Adjustment Frictions: Evidence from the Social Security Earnings Test," NBER Working Papers 19491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cogneau, Denis & Mesple-Somps, Sandrine & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2013. "Development at the border : policies and national integration in Cote d'Ivoire and its neighbors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6626, The World Bank.
- Gilles Pison, 2013. "The population of the world (2013)," Population and Societies 503, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "Accounting for Breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian Lens," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.