Report NEP-EVO-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Giving and sorting among friends: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-207, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00866970 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Haan, Thomas & van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2013. "Willpower depletion and framing effects," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-206, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Andrei Kirilyuk, 2013. "Dynamic Origin of Evolution and Social Transformation," Post-Print hal-00760100, HAL.
- Peña, Jorge & Lehmann, Laurent & Nöldeke, Georg, 2013. "Gains from switching and evolutionary stability in multi-player matrix games," Working papers 2013/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Long-term commitment and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 130, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gilles Pison, 2013. "The population of the world (2013)," Population and Societies 503, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Irigoin, Maria Alejandra & Grafe, Regina, 2012. "Bounded Leviathan: or why North and Weingast are only right on the right half," Economic History Working Papers 44492, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.