Gains from switching and evolutionary stability in multi-player matrix games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sundaram,Rangarajan K., 1996. "A First Course in Optimization Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497190, April.
- Ross Cressman, 2003. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Extensive Form Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262033054, January.
- Lugo, Haydeé & Sánchez, Angel & Jiménez Recaredo, Raúl José & Cuesta Ruiz, José Antonio, 2007. "Rewarding cooperation in social dilemmas," UC3M Working papers. Economics we075227, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Florian Herold, 2012. "Carrot or Stick? The Evolution of Reciprocal Preferences in a Haystack Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 914-940, April.
- Sundaram,Rangarajan K., 1996. "A First Course in Optimization Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497701, April.
- U. Dieckmann & R. Law, 1996. "The Dynamical Theory of Coevolution: A Derivation from Stochastic Ecological Processes," Working Papers wp96001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary game theory; multi-player matrix games; replicator dynamics; public goods games; gains from switching; polynomials in Bernstein form 2;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2013-10-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-10-11 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2013-10-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bsl:wpaper:2013/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwzbsch.html .